The new Yale electric chain hoist, model CPV/CPVF, combines modern design and technical innovation.
A robust construction makes the series a versatile tool for industrial applications. Upper and lower limit switches considerably extend the working life span of the slipping clutch, motor, and gearbox.
• Load sprocket and chain guide can easily be inspected or removed, without disassembly of the complete unit.
• Designed to FEM 1Am.
• Main line contactor for increased safety.
• Duty cycle 50% ED for single speed.
• Electromagnetic spring pressure brake holds the load safely even in the event of power failure.
• The externally adjustable slip clutch is designed to guarantee a permanent connection between the load and the brake.
• Motor protected to IP 55 against ingress of dust and water jets.
• Standard operating voltage: 400v, 3Ph, 50hz.
• Increased operating safety through 42v low voltage control with encapsulated pendant control to IP 65.
• Suspension lug (as standard) for reduced headroom and easy integration into trolley applications.
• The oil bath lubricated gearbox contains case hardened helical cut gearing for smooth, low noise running, and enhanced lifetime.
• Fully compatible with the VTE/S range of trolleys.